ASUS ZENFONE 4 MAX: Price, Release Date, Specs, and More
This article is about ASUS ZENFONE 4 MAX.
Hey, people!! Most of the world is behind phones, phones, and phones. Contrast to the olden days when people used pigeons or horses or owls to send their messages with took a long time to deliver. Then these postcards, telegrams, money orders came into existence which covered more distance in a less time. But, was it sufficient to send the immediate messages then these cell phones came into the picture. Mobiles made it easy to convey messages within seconds and as the world is changing they became so featured that we do not require any other thing to do our tasks.
So, with the changing world, there are hundreds of phones which compete with each other to solve the problems of human in the day to day life. One such type of phone which is taking over is the latest Asus competitor with the latest features of the season.
Yes, the phone which I am talking about is Asus Zenfone 4 Max. You know what the Asus phones had always a good battery with the good performance. Even this phone comes with the best processor and the battery. The phone is tending to get released in the month of July 2017.
So, let’s know about the features of this phone.
Highlights of Asus Zenfone 4 Max:
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core Processor
- 5000 mAh
- Possess reverse charging
- 4 GB RAM With 32/64 GB ROM
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 5.50 Inch HD Touchscreen Display
- 13 MP Rear Camera With LED Flash
- 8 MP Front Camera
- Dual SIM with support of 4G
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, FM Radio
Asus Zenfone 4 Max specs and features:
Display and Design:
- The design of Asus phones is curved and big in appearance, though their size is normal. It is same as most of the normal smartphone designs.
- Asus Zenfone 4 Max has curved edges and has a 3.5 mm headset port on the top of the phone. The SIM tray is on the left edge of the phone. The charging slot is at the bottom, the volume and the lock at the right side of the phone.
- This phone has a fingerprint sensor which is located at the front for the convenience of the people. On the front, it is a 5.50-inch screen with 1080×1920 pixels with 401 PPI.
- It comes with the multitouch up to ten fingers and has a corning gorilla glass which can save the phone from getting scratches easily.
- The Asus Zenfone 4 Max comes with 1.4 GHz octa-core processor.
- The chipset is of one of the best companies Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 or 425.
- The graphical processing unit is of Adreno 505 or 308. The phone has a RAM of 4 GB.
- On the other side, the phone has an internal storage of 32/64 GB and an expandable memory up to 256 GB using micro SD which is a dedicated slot in the phone.
- So, it is not a hybrid model which makes users more comfortable.
Also read: New Paint Shop Pro X9 Photo editing software
SIM & OS:
- The Asus Zenfone 4 Max is a dual Nano-SIM’s which supports 4G network. The phone comes with the Android 7.0 as the operating system.
Connectivity and Sensors:
- Coming to connectivity, Asus Zenfone 4 Max supports 3G, 4G, and 4 G VoLTE since it is one of the essential things now a day in the smartphone.
- It has Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n connectivity. It possesses Bluetooth, USB, and GPS. Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Fingerprint, ambient light sensor and gyro meter are the different types of sensors which are included in this phone.
- If we talk about the camera, it has a really good one. The camera comes with 13 MP with autofocus and a LED Flash.
- The front camera has 8MP, most other companies provide 5 MP so it is better than other who are interested in selfies. It has the features like zoom, Geo-tagging, auto focus, face detection, HDR, panorama and some beautification features.
- The front does not possess the flash.
Battery and Other Features:
- The battery of this phone is big enough for all users especially for people who have a lot of phones to attend The phone has a battery of 5000 mAh non-removable lithium battery.
- The phone is in a very comfortable way of design with 154×76.9×8.9 mm dimensions of weight 181 grams.
- The next thing which we can talk about is the color of the phone. There are different colors like Titanium Gray, Rose Pink, Sand Gold. The three colors suit the skin so well that it is difficult to choose a single color phone.
- The most awaiting feature is the feature called Powermaster i.e. it can offer longer battery life and the ability to charge other devices.
The phone really has all the good features i.e. the best processor so far, good camera, the battery is the biggest key. So, all these features add up the feathers to the hat. People who really want all the latest things into one phone then this is one of the best options at an affordable price. It can cost up to $230.