Are you facing the fast battery draining issue? then this post is for you. A lot of people who have got smartphones will be facing this issue. Let’s know about the reason behind iOS and android battery draining too fast in some of the popular smartphones.
What causes the battery draining issue?
There are many issues that make a battery drain faster . While some common issues are battery draining when heavy RAM usage. Installation of heavy apps and running them will consume RAM as well as the battery power. When you are browsing the internet battery goes down faster than the usual. This is because due to the heavy load on the battery by the carrier network or Wi-Fi.
The solution for Battery Draining Faster issue?
We will specifically go through the Battery draining issue in some popular smartphone brands and will let you know the solution.
Battery Draining faster in Redmi Note 3 :
If you are facing the fast draining problem in your Redmi Note 3 then follow these steps
- The most common in almost all smartphones is, the usage of heavy apps that cosumes lot of battery power. Try to find which app is using the battery most and Force Stop it and if possible uninstall it.
- Turn of GPS,Vibration and clear background process whenever they are not in use
- Change the preferred network selection to 2G when you don’t use 3G or 4G
- Turn of Wi-Fi or Mobile Data when not in use and adjust the screen to the lowest brightness level or to auto brightness.
- If the above steps won’t stop the fast battery drainage then do a factory or hard reset
- If you are on MIUI 7 or later versions do upgrade your android device to MIUI 8
- If you have followed all these steps till your problem is not solved then do perform flashing on the device
Hope the above tips would prevent your Redmi Note 3 from battery draining fast issue.
Also Read : Redmi Heating problem solved
Battery Draining issue in iPhone 7 with iOS 10:
People who have just upgraded their iPhone to the latest iOS 10 have been complaining about the fast battery drainage problem. Here are some tips to solve the battery drainage issue in iPhones.
- Check which APP is using most of the battery and force Stop it.
- Try to Reboot, Restart and Reset your iOS device.
- If you are using same Icloud ID on two different devices then signout and try signing again with a newly created ID on both devices.
- Now check the Battery usage in the Standby mode. If it still drains then do contact Apple customer support. This may help in solving the fast battery drainage issue in your Iphone.
People who face battery draining in iPhone 6 can also use the above steps in order to solve fast battery draining issues in their iPhones.
Battery draining in Moto G4 Plus:
Some people who bought Moto G4 Plus are complaining about fast battery drainage issues while connected to Wi-Fi network. This problem can be solved by the simple update process. Some are also worried about their device taking a long time to charge when the battery is totally discharged. If that is the problem don’t panic when you see your Moto G4 plus as it charges slowly below a threshold and when it reaches it then the device will charge fast.
Caution : Avoid Charging while there is voltage fluctuations at home or office. Try to use the prescribed company charger for your device. This will prevent the battery draining issue to the most extent.
We will be updating this post frequently with fast battery discharge problems of other brands also. Stay updated with techuploads.com. If you want us to address and specific problem regarding your smartphones do send us your queries and we strive to get you the best possible solution.