Best Free App to Convert PDF to Word On the GoBest Free App to Convert PDF to Word On the Go
This article is about Convert PDF to Word app which is available for both Android and iOS users.
A few decades ago, our mobile phones were only used for making calls and receiving messages. Now, with the rapid growth of technology, there is almost no limit to what our phones can do. We rely on our phones to help us, wherever we are. This has become possible thanks to great mobile apps that are made every day. When you are facing a difficulty while working, you can bet that there are one or two apps that can help you with that problem.
If your workday includes dealing with a lot of different digital documents, then you are very familiar with PDF file format. As you may already know, working with PDF is great when you need to share some document because you know that it will look identical on every operating system and device. But when you need to make some changes on a document, you are facing a problem that many of us has already experienced. PDF is a read-only file and it can’t be edited with ease.
In order to reuse the data that PDF contains, you need to retype the text from the beginning. Therefore, PDF to Word converter app was developed – in order to save you from the hardship involved in this process PDF to Word Converter app enables you to convert PDF to Word without any bother. You only need a couple of things: mobile phone, Internet connection, PDF document and this app.
PDF to Word Converter Features
- Free conversion for unlimited number of files
You can use this app to convert an unlimited number of PDFs for free. You need to wait for some time though, depending on the type of PDF. No matter if your document is a big file or complex with tables and pictures, it will be converted, as well.
- Excellent conversion quality
One of the top converters on the market that can create a perfect copy of your PDF file. The great conversion quality is accomplished, minimizing the effort you need to put into editing.
- OCR technology included
You have probably heard about the OCR – Optical Character Recognition – technology, meaning that PDF to Word app can convert even scanned PDFs. Most of the time, you don’t even know if PDF is regular or scanned, but good thing is that you even don’t need to bother with this.
- Linked with Google Drive, iCloud, Dropbox, Onedrive, Box and Gmail
The app is linked with cloud services that allow you to convert files from them directly from the app.
How to convert PDF to Word using this app
- Once you open the app, you will see a clean user interface that offers several options for uploading the file for conversion.
- You can select the file from your phone and then select to open it in PDF to Word app or you can choose to select the file from many different services. To access any of the services, you can sign-in to the chosen service directly from the app.
- If you signed with Gmail account, you will see the list of PDFs available for conversion. Same goes for other cloud services.
- When the file is selected it will start uploading to the conversion server.
- After that, you can close the app and wait for the conversion to finish.
- When you receive this notification, it means that your file is converted and it’s ready for the further editing.
PDF to Word Converter app is one useful app that allows you to make PDF editable again. With this app you don’t need to bother yourself with manually retyping the file that already exists, you can just convert that file into a Word document and then edit it.