Get Reliance Jio 4g on 3g phone ! Yes what you are reading is true.Now you can get Reliance 4g on your 3g mobile also.Without wasting any time I am going to reveal the ways on how to get Reliance jio 4g on 3g phones.All you have to do is simply follow the below listed ways
1 .Get Reliance 4g on 3g phones using JIOFI
Inorder to get Reliance Jio 4g on 3g phone,you need to get Reliance JIOFI which works as a portable hotspot device that costs around Rs 1999/- .You can get this device from the nearest store in your area.Check for the nearest reliance digital store in your locality by using the Store locator. More info regarding the device and its features are already publised on our site.You can check the details below.
On after successful purchase you can follow these simple steps inorder to make use of the reliance jio4g special preview offer where an user will get 3 months of unlimited data,Hd video and Voice calls,SMS and much more for free.Once after successful purchase you will get a Reliance Jio sim Welcome offer.Follow these simple steps in order to avail the offer.
- Purchase JIOFI device from the nearest Reliance Digital Store in your locality
- Carry Original and Copy of valid proof of address,Proof of identity and a passport size colour Photograph for submission at the store
- Call 18008901977 from your registered mobile number to activate data.Install Join Jio app and call 1977 to activate voice call.
Once the Customer Acquisition Form and Proof of Address, Proof of Identity and photograph have been submitted, your Jio SIM should be ready for tele-verification within the next 4 hours. You will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number informing you that your Jio SIM is ready for televerification. Your SIM should be activated and ready for use within 1 hour of successful tele-verification.After sucessful activation you can connect upto 10 devices and a USB to this device and enjoy Reliance jio 4g on 3g phones.
2.Get Reliance 4g sim for 3g phones
Earlier we have described how to use 4g on a 3g phone,Now with this trick you can use Reliance jio 4g sim on your 3g mobile.It all depends upon the processor type of your mobile.If your phone comes with a Mediatek processor then simply follow these steps to use a Reliance 4g sim on your 3g phone
- Check your mobile phone’s processor by installing CPU-Z app which is a freeware and gathers some important information of your device like processor name and number,code etc
- Run the app after successful installation,the app will display your processor info like this
- If the app displays that your processor is a mediatek processor then proceed to the next step else stop here.
- Download MTK Engineering mode app from the play store and run it in the engineering mode or Service mode.
- Open the MTK app >MTK settings> Select Network>Preferred Network Option
- Select 4G LTE/WCDMA/GSM as network mode and save it.
- Now turn Off and Turn ON the device your device insert any Reliance jio4g sim and check it.You can find that your mobile is ready for using the Reliance 4g on 3g phones.
We will be updating some more tips on how to get Reliance jio 4g on 3g phones .Stay updated by visitng us.