How to retrieve password from google account sign in? Once in lifetime there may be some instances where you will create gmail account fastly for some purpose. After the account serves your purpose you may logout and forgot to note down the created password. After some time when there’s a need of the same account then it will become hard to recall the password. You may end up losing the account and start creating a new one. If you had used the account for an important purpose then it will become essential for you to retrieve it. Here’s how you can retrieve the forgotten password of your google account sign in.
Steps to retrieve password from google account sign in :
First if you have given a valid phone while creating the gmail account.It will be easy for us to get the password of that google account.Here are the steps to follow in order to retrieve the password from google account sign in
- First go to gmail or google account sign in. Incase if you changed the password recently and don’t remember it.
- Click Need help which is present below the sign in button.You can also check this image for the location of this option.
- A new window will appear where you need to enter the old password you remember.
- If you don’t remember it then click on Try a different Question
- In the next window google will ask you to enter an alternate recovery gmail account. If you had given an alternate gmail address then it will be beneficial for you in retreiving the password of your old google account sign in.
- If you hasn’t given the alternative address then click on Try a different Question again.
- In the next window you will be asked to enter details like month and year of creation for that google account if you also forgot those hit Try different question
- In the last window you will be prompted to enter an existing gmail account. Google will ask this in case if you had added the current account to an existing one.
This is how you can retrieve the password of an old gmail account sign in. Here are some tips to follow while creating a new gmail or google account
- After a successful gmail account sign you should add an alternate email immediately. So that in case if you forgot the password of this account an alternate account will help you retrieving the password back.
- In order to setup an alternate account for a gmail account that has been already created you should check into google account settings and add alternate account there.
- Enable two step pin verification for new gmail accounts so that whenever an unknown person tries to login from a different computer a pin will be sent to the registered mobile. The account remains safe and the person cannot login and change google account password.
- Don’t forget your gmail sign out after checking mails in the internet cafe.
This is about how to retrieve the password of google account sign in. If you have any doubts do let us know in the comments section.