Airtel one of the best telecom operators in India releases airtel 4G hotspot. If you are an Airtel 4G hotspot user then this article may come handy for you. In this article, I will tell you how to change airtel 4g hotspot wifi username and password.
When you buy airtel 4g hotspot you need to enter the default username and password of the wifi in order to connect with your devices. You have to change the default username and password to your desired ones. Here is a quick guide on how to change airtel 4g hotspot wifi username and password.
How to change airtel 4g hotspot wifi Username and Password:
Follow these simple steps to change wifi username and password of airtel 4g hotspot.
- Login to Airtel hotspot portal
- Click on Settings. Enter Username and Password as admin
- Click on WLAN on your left bar
- Click on WLAN Basic Settings
- There you will see an SSID Option on the screen. This is the name of your wifi. You can change and replace it with your desired one.
- Now the WPA-Pre-shared key is your wifi password. Change and replace it with your desired one.
- Note down the password somewhere in order to avoid the inconvenience of forgetting the password.
- Press the apply button. Unless the changes will not be configured.
Don’t mess with any other options unless you know what you want and what you are doing. If you are an advanced user then you can mess with the options like enable broadcast that helps other people to see and connect to your wifi network. If you disable this you to type the wifi username and password manually in order to connect to it.
Also Read about: How to disable windows auto update in windows 8
This is how to change airtel 4g hotspot wifi Username and Password. If you got any queries do let us know in the comments section below. We will reply back to you as soon as possible.