Well, I bought a new Jiofi device and don’t know how to change the jiofi password. After going through the official Jio website I got to know how to change the jiofi password. Now I successfully changed the password and using it without any issues. If you are also looking to change the Jiofi password. Here’s a step by step guide for you.
How to change the Jiofi Password:
In order to change the jiofi password follow these simple steps
- Before we start, you need to connect your Pc with default jiofi password which you can check on the backside of the device when you remove the battery. For ex: qawep123C
- Below the password, you will also find a separate username and password for Jiofi portal.
- The username and password is administrator/administrator.
- Now go to this link www.jiofi-local-html.com
- You will find Jiofi login, Click on the login button and enter the username and password as administrator.
- Once you enter into the portal. Goto settings > Wifi.
- Under SSID Name change the default name to your desired one. This will be the visible name of your wifi connection.
- Now scroll down and change the Security Key to your desired one. Make sure you remember or note down it on a paper. This will be the password of your wifi network.
- That’s it you have successfully changed your password.
Also Read about: How to turn off system icons in windows 8
This is how to change the Jiofi Password. In case if you want to reset the device then pull out the back cover of the device while keeping the battery in. You will find a small hole on which RESET will be clearly mentioned. You need to take a pin, Insert it into the hole and press it for a second. The device will restart and Reset to the default wifi username and password.