If you are searching on How to deactivate facebook account then you are on the right page. In this tutorial i am going to tell how to deactivate your facebook account. Facebook is the number one social networking platform with millions of users world wide. If you are new to our blog then for your info earlier we have written an article on how to delete facebook account. The link of the same is given here. Now here i am going to tell how to deactivate facebook account. Also remember that deactivation is different from deletion. In the earlier you can get access after some time in the later one your account will be deleted permanently. That is you won’t be able to access your account permanently. Here’s how you can deactivate facebook.
How to deactivate facebook account:
If you are thinking of deactivating your facebook account then simply follow these steps. Don’t fear you can access your account whenever you want
- Login to facebook
- Click down the drop down arrow on the top bar near to your profile image
- Goto settings > General > manage account
- Under manage account you will be able to find the options modify legacy and deactivate account like this
- Click on deactivate your account. Enter the password in the next window and follow the simple steps to deactivate your account.
- That’s it you have successfully deactivated your fb account.
- While your account is idle you won’t get disturbed by the notifcation sound anymore.
Also Read : How to delete facebook account permanently
If you deactivate your account your profile won’t be visible to the people who search for you. Some information like messages you sent to your friends will be visible. If you think of using facebook at any time simply login to your account using your phone or email id and password. Your profile will be restored entirely. If you got any doubts on how to deactivate your facebook account simply comment down below we will get back to you.