How to fix WhatsApp on iPhone
iPhone users sometimes may encounter issues while sending photos videos, or while sending/ receiving messages, or you are unable to connect to WhatsApp because of your poor Internet connection. The below are possibilities and solutions on how to fix WhatsApp on iPhone.
- There will be a problem with your Internet service provider or wireless carrier.
- Check if you are using the WhatsApp of the latest version from the app store.
- Restart your phone by clicking on the on/off button till the slide to power off appears and then power off your device and restart again.
- Put the phone on airplane mode and come back again.
- Go-to iPhone settings then to general then reset network settings. Doing this will delete all saved passwords.
- If you are an iPhone user, open the app store and tap the updates icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- Restore or in other words upgrade your iPhone’s iOS to the latest version for your device.
- If you use a pre-paid SIM card, then you may need to adjust your phone’s APN settings. Contact your wireless carrier for instructions about changing the APN settings.
- You need to log in before being able to connect to the Internet for many of the Wi-Fi networks. This kind of “captive Wi-Fi” networks are commonly seen in hotels as well as airports. If you face trouble connecting to WhatsApp while on a Wi-Fi network which you rarely use, then try opening a web page from your web browser to make sure that you are able to properly log in and get connected to the Internet.
- If you are on a corporate Wi-Fi that has firewall restrictions in place, then, in that case, one should contact the network administrator for help with accessing WhatsApp on your Wi-Fi network. WhatsApp is not designed to be used with VPN services or with a proxy.
Hope this short article may solve your issue on how to fix WhatsApp on iPhone.