How to fix WhatsApp on Windows phone
Windows operating system is famous for desktop users across the globe. It has even laid its foundation strong enough in smartphones market. There are many smartphones with windows operating system for which WhatsApp is the evergreen app.
WhatsApp is a text messaging apps that even lets you share images and videos. Recently WhatsApp has added Video calling facility to its users apart from voice calling. It is easy to use and operate. But WhatsApp may have some issue with different operating systems of smartphones. In this article, the process on how to fix WhatsApp on Windows phone is discussed.
Also read: WhatsApp not working on Android – Fix it
Fix WhatsApp on Windows
If you experience that your phone is not supporting WhatsApp then it is likely you are not connected to the Internet. You might face issues sending or receiving messages or downloading any kind of media. Sometimes, you might face a problem in updating your profile photo and your status. You just need to do the Basic troubleshooting as explained in below steps.
- Check if you are using the latest version of WhatsApp Messenger.
- Make sure you have a data plan or a Wi-Fi connection with a working Internet access.
- The connection should be stable and reliable. And also see to it that your device is within a coverage area to support by your mobile network or a Wi-Fi network. Restart your device i.e. power down, wait for about 30 seconds then power it up.
- Check your carrier’s Access Point Name (APN) settings your carrier allows for non-HTTP connections like WhatsApp. Please be sure to reboot your phone for the changes to take effect.
- If you have a phone made by Nokia, a Windows Phone probably, try using the Connection Setup app from the Nokia Collection in the Store.
Hope these points may help you to solve the issue on how to fix WhatsApp on Windows smartphone.