If you are a xiaomi Redmi mobile user then this article is for you. In this tutorial, I am gonna show you how to hide files in Redmi note3, note 4, 3s,3s prime,2s and 1s mobiles. No matter which model you use. The process of hiding files is same for all xiaomi users. I got redmi 3s and was looking to hide some files from my friend. I got his funny moments captured and was teasing him occasionally. While playing cricket I used to keep my phone in his pocket and bat. As we both play for the same team he used to sit on the table and watch me playing. While I was batting he used to browse the files and search for all the video files, documents and songs. I think this time he was planning to delete the videos which I used to tease him.
To my luck, I have hidden his funny video in the file explorer. So he cannot figure where the video was actually present.If you too got some videos or files that you want to hide from others then here’s how you can hide.
How to hide files in Redmi note3, note 4, 3s,3s prime,2s and 1s mobiles:
In order to hide files in your mobile simply follow this step by step procedure.
- Firstly select the file which you want to hide by simply long pressing on it in the file explorer.
- Now a light blue tick mark will appear and some options will pop up at the bottom on your screen.
- Click on MORE option and you will find Hide option.
- Now you will be asked whether you want to hide this file or not. Click on HIDE.
- You need to set a privacy protection password. It may be a pattern lock or your fingerprint.
- That’s it your file will be encrypted and hidden in the storage.
Note: The hidden files will not appear in any document or video player. Now if in case you want to open the hidden files in future here’s how you can do that
Also Read: ABBYY FineReader Pro for Mac free download
How to find and open hidden files in Redmi note3, note 4, 3s,3s prime,2s and 1s mobiles:
- Go to file explorer.
- Now hold on the screen and slide down from top to bottom.
- Remember if you are not able to slide it down you will end up refreshing the file explorer.
- If you want to open hidden files you have to hold and slide down the screen till the hidden files are shown.
- Now enter the privacy protection password or touch your finger.
- That’s it your hidden files will appear on the screen.
If you got any queries on How to hide files in Redmi note3, note 4, 3s,3s prime,2s and 1s mobiles do let us know in the comments section below. Thank you