Don’t know how to reduce picture size for email attachment. If you are looking to reduce image size then this guide is for you. There may be a case when the upload size of an image is limited by the system app or administrator. In that case, you need to reduce or resize the image. Without wasting any time let’s go on to the guide
How to reduce picture size for email attachment:
- Go to the location of the picture and right click on it
- Open it with Microsoft picture manager
- Now click on the edit pictures on top
- You will find various options where you will find various options
- Select the option compress pictures on the right side of your screen
- This will reduce the size of the image. You will check whichever option you want.
- Compress for email messages will work as a charm and reduce picture size for email attachment
- This will reduce image size up to 90%. Don’t forget to save that image.
This is how to reduce picture size for email attachment. If you want to reduce for other options like web pages, documents etc you can use other options present there. Even you can crop, resize the image with Microsoft picture manager. There is also other software that will help you to compress images. Some of the popular are as follows
- Adobe Photoshop: While you are saving the image after final touch you will be asked to choose the quality of image options. A low-quality image will be of low size. You can keep the quality of your choice.
- Online tools: There are a lot of online tools and websites that will compress images according to your needs. You can find them by simply doing a quick google search.
Also Read: Apple gym kit feature for apple watch
If you got to know about any other tools do let us know in the comments section below. It will be helpful for those who don’t how to reduce picture size for email attachment as well as other uploads. Thank you sharing is caring.