How to report a Fake Facebook account of me – Issue resolved
Facebook is one of the few things that has become a daily routine for millions of people across the globe. Many people live in a virtual world of social network giant i.e. Facebook rather spending more time in the real world with their friends and family. With the exponential growth of Facebook users, the spamming cases in Facebook are also growing exponentially. Lots of people are hearing complaints of posting inappropriate content in their Facebook wall through fake accounts. In this article, a solution is discussed on How to report a Fake Facebook account of me.
Fake accounts are too dangerous these days. Fake accounts refer to a duplicate account of any existing account of the Facebook user. The Fake accounts target existing user accounts and create a profile similar to it. Once created, the fake accounts start posing in-appropriate content on your Facebook wall and even does the same to your friends in the friend’s list on behalf of you. This is a great deal of regret as people may not differentiate the account is real or fake.
Even, you may be a victim of this spamming attack. Here in this article, we give you some simple steps on How to report a Fake Facebook account of me.
How to report a Fake Facebook account of me
If you ever come to know that your account has been seen with another identical user account who is pretending to be you, you can do as follows.
Ways to find your identical Fake account:
- First, go the Fake Facebook account and click on its profile.
- If you have come to know that a Fake account is been created with your identical information, then you can easily find it by typing your own username into the search window of the Facebook wall.
- You can even search this in your friend’s timeline to find your identical fake account.
Steps for How to report a Fake Facebook account of me
- Once you find your identical fake account, open the timeline for it.
- Click on the profile cover image of the fake account.
- Once you open the cover image, click Report option that you can find at the corner of the image with three dots (…).
- Once you click on Report, it will ask for the reason as What’s going on? with four options.
- Select the appropriate option and click Report.
- The rest will be taken care by the Facebook.
Hope this article will give you a clear picture of How to report a Fake Facebook account of me.