How to Restore Your Apple Device From iTunes Backup
In this ever progressive world, the most attractive and innovative gadget where every individual shows interest is the Apple device. Day-by-day and from version to version it is improving its name and fame. Its splendid features and excellent performance made it stand unique to all the other devices. There is no contradiction to say this device is the world’s best device in the mobile phone category. It not only provides innovative features for its users but also secures the data of the user also. In this article, the process of how to restore your Apple Device from iTunes Backup is explained.
Apple device has many options for the securing and restoring of users data. Every user of this Apple device has to create an iTunes ID to avail this restoring feature and it is also mandatory for the users to create the ID. There may be some situations like damage of the device, crashing of the software, Up-gradation to the new version or switching to the other device where your data must be lost or must have to be transferred. So in such situations, this restoration feature is very helpful. This restoration can be done in two ways through iCloud back-up and iTunes back-up
From the latest versions of these Apple devices, the entire data of the user will be stored and secured by using the cloud technology. This was technically called as iCloud technology and the users register their account in this iCloud by using Apple account. Because of this, all the data in their gadget was automatically synced to their cloud account. So whenever the user got trouble with their device or to restore the device during upgradations he might be able to backup it or transfer it by simply logging into the iCloud account in that particular device.
So, with the help of this cloud account, we can have a backup for all our information stored in these devices. Although this iCloud technology is the advanced one, having an idea how to restore using iTunes is also important. You can also use Dr.Fone software to backup your iOS Data. Click Dr.Fone for iOS Data Backup & Restore.
How to Restore Using iTunes
As discussed earlier there are two ways to restore your Apple Device from iTunes Backup. The process of restoring through iTunes is not a wireless process. It can be done in a procedural way. The steps involved in this restoration through iTunes backup are listed below.
- Firstly you need to have iTunes on the system or MAC where you want to perform the backup. And also providing access for the device you need to generate the backup is also equally important.
- Connect your device to the system with the help of a USB cable. Then open the iTunes software in the system.
- Select the library view and click on the “devices” option in the iTunes software for your device name. In that devices menu, your device will be listed automatically. If you do not find your device name in it then restart your iTunes until your device name is displayed in it.
- If your device was found it will automatically show the restore my device option, click on it and by selecting the appropriate formats and versions for your device you can restore your device.
- Choose the backup you wish to do whether it may be an iCloud backup or to your computer. Usually, the backup will be done to iCloud but if you wish you can also do the backup to your system. Through this, the restoration can be done.
- Backup sync through wifi can also be done but it will be done only after connecting with the computer you want to sync for the first time.
- This iTunes software will also provide the information of earlier backups and restorations done for your device.
So with the help of these iCloud and iTunes, Apple provides you the better experience during the upgrade to the latest versions. It also helps to secure your data during unexpected situations. It helps you to restore your Apple Device from iTunes Backup. All the Apple products such as iPads, iPhones etc. can be provisioned with this feature and user need not worry about his data loss in any situation. Follow the simple steps and keep up to date without losing a single byte of your data. Feel free to raise your queries in the comment section. Also, try using Dr.Fone for iOS Data Backup & Restore.