Don’t know how to send a file through google drive then here is a quick guide for you. If you don’t know what is google drive then here are the next few lines for you. Google Drive is a cloud storage platform where a person with a Gmail account can store files. While composing a new message in Gmail, whenever you try to send a file of size over 25 Mb google asks you to send it over google drive. The file will be automatically uploaded and sent through google drive. If you want to send a file particularly through google drive then simply follow this step by step procedure.
How to send a file through google drive:
Sometimes, Gmail will not deliver zip folders as they may contain the harmful virus. This tutorial may also come to use for those who don’t know how to send a zip file through Gmail. Without wasting time lets get on to the procedure.
- Login to your Gmail account
- Click on Compose a new message window will pop up on your right side.
- Enter the details of the recipient, Subject etc
- Now go to the bottom of the window and select google drive.
- You will be asked to insert files using google drive.
- Select the files you want to send and then click insert at the bottom left. The file will automatically get inserted.
- Once after you upload your file and hit on send you will be asked to share and send.
- Click on share and send. You can also send the file to multiple recipients at the same time.
Note: If you don’t share and send the recipient might not be able to download the file.
Also Read: How to track a lost phone
The entire process will take just 5 seconds of your valuable time. This is how to send a file through google drive. If you got any queries do let me know in the comments section below.Thanks for reading sharing is caring.