Hello, guys! today I am back with another step by step guide on how to send bulk email in Gmail. In this article, I will show you how to send bulk email free using Gmail. Before we start you should know about the Gmail mass email limit. Gmail has set a limit of 500 emails per day and if you are a Gmail apps for work user then the limit is 10000 emails per day. Google apps for work is mainly for business people. If you exceed the limit you will have to wait for 24 hrs. In order to send mass mail from Gmail, you have to create a contact group. Here’s how you can create a contacts group in Gmail.
How to send bulk email in Gmail by creating contacts group:
- Login to your Gmail account
- Click on the drop down arrow present by the side of Gmail (You can find it on the top right of your screen)
- Then click on CONTACT, you will find the following options after clicking on it
- Click on Group, create a new one by clicking on NEW GROUP option at the bottom
- Now a new window will open on the screen asking to enter a name for your new group
- Enter a name and hit Create group button. That’s it a new group will be created.
- You can also rename, edit and delete the group later.
Also Read: How to add labels in the Gmail app
Now once after you create a group you have to add contacts to that group. In order to add contacts to a group, you can simply click on it and click ADD PERSON option. This way you can add certain group of persons to this group. Once after you add persons here’s how you can send bulk email from Gmail.
Send Mass emails from Gmail:
Simply go to compose email and in the TO field type the name of the group that you want to send a specific email. All the contacts that are present in that group will be automatically selected. Type in the subject and message and then hit send button in the bottom. Now you have to take care while sending the email to the group. This way you can send a email to all your contacts in Gmail. There may be a chance that the sent mail will fall under spam. In order to avoid it google suggest some guidelines.
- Authenticate your email. Emails that lack authentication will fall under spam or gets rejected.
- let’s google identify you. Use a consistent IP address and same header address to send bulk email.
- Messages must have valid message ID and the header field.
- You can find more info here Bulk sender Guidelines
Apart from it ensure a proper format while sending messages. The messages will fall under INBOX categories. Affiliate marketers will have to take care while sending messages. If google found you spamming then it will block your IP and will blacklist you. This is How to send bulk email in Gmail. If you got queries while sending mass emails do let us know in the comments section below. Thank you for reading.