If you are looking on how to turn on/off system icons in windows 8 then you are at the right place. These system icons in the bottom right of your taskbar will display notifications for you. A battery icon will notify the power left on your PC. Like this many system icons will be present on the bottom right of your taskbar that keeps on showing notifications. There are some useful icons and some unuseful ones. The notifications at the bottom of your taskbar will distract you easily and effects the flow of work. Turning off unuseful system notifications may result in the fast flow of work. Here is a quick guide for those who are looking to turn on/off system icons in windows 8 under notification area.
How to turn on/off system icons in windows 8:
We can turn On/Off system icons that display notifications of any program or software on the bottom right of your desktop. You can do this by following this guide
- Click on the small upward arrow on the bottom right of the taskbar that says SHOW HIDDEN ICONS and click on customize.
- Another way is to right-click the taskbar > Properties > Goto Notification area > Click on customize
- This will open a Notification Area Icons Window
- Now you can select the icons and its behavior there.
- You will find the following options there 1)show icons and notifications 2) Hide icon and notifications 3) Only show notifications.
- You can choose whatever option you want there.
Also Read about: How to link aadhar card with mobile number
This way you can control the behavior of the programs and software. The unuseful, unwanted and annoying notifications from the software programs on your desktop will no longer be seen. You can also restore default icon behaviors in case if you are confused. If you face any problems while turning on/off system icons do let us know in the comment section below. Thank you sharing is caring.