How to use Facebook and its features – A complete beginner’s guide
How to use Facebook and its features
This article is a brief snapshot of How to use Facebook. Facebook is currently the fastest growing and the most used social networking website in the world. In February of 2004, The Facebook was launched by Mark Zuckerberg and his friends. Initially, Facebook was released at the Harvard University. However, later it expanded from universities to many of the countries. Now, it contains 1.86 billions of active users Every month which make it giant among the social networking websites. Facebook is not just a social networking website. It is also used for Marketing. By using the Facebook as a platform for advertising, many companies have developed their market and it helped to increase their market. In united states, one in five Web page views occurs on Facebook. There are 1.75 billions of mobile active users for Facebook. In Facebook, 10 million websites are viewed and used the like and share button on average of every day. Anyone can signup and use this social networking website for free.
Facebook is not just a social networking website. It is also used for Marketing. By using the Facebook as a platform for advertising, many companies have developed their market and it helped to increase their market. In united states, one in five Web page views occurs on Facebook. There are 1.75 billions of mobile active users for Facebook. In Facebook, 10 million websites are viewed and used the like and share button on average of every day. Anyone can signup and use this social networking website for free.
By using the Facebook profile, we can share our personal information, texts, pictures, music, videos and much more. It also helps you to send messages and it supports audio call and video call features within your friends you added to your account. The Facebook’s impact is mostly seen in youth because the most users of the Facebook are the youth. There are 30% of users with age 18 to 25 years old. The revenue of Facebook is approximately 28 billion US dollars.
Facebook helps you to make contact or keep you in touch with the family and friends who are far away from you. In Facebook, you can share your posts to keep your friends and family know what you are doing and you can also know what they are doing and where they are traveling and much more. By keeping your friends and family as friends on Facebook, you can see the posts, updates every day while you log in to your account.
How to use Facebook: Highlights and features
The following are the features that are provided for the users who are registered on this social networking website.
- The main feature of the Facebook is to keep the people connected by sharing their views, photos, videos and much more.
- By using the Facebook profile, we can share the posts and we can follow the people like actors, sportsmen’s and women’s, politicians and many more people. To know about their daily activities and upcoming events.
- We can send the friend requests to people you are interested. Even they are long away. You can be in contact with them by sending the messages, videos calls, sharing the posts etc.
- By using the Facebook, we can share the information with many people at a time.
- By using the Facebook, we can make us and we can watch others live videos.
- There are like, comment and share options for every post on Facebook.
- Many people are using Facebook as an entertainment. 35% of women and 44% of men are using Facebook to watch the funny posts and videos.
- You can know the current trends and news and events using Facebook and you can also organize the events easily.
- With the help of Facebook, you can remember the birthdays of your friends easily.
- By using the Facebook, many companies are taking the survey’s and feedbacks to improve their services.
- Facebook is not only for entertainment, by using Facebook many non-profitable organizations performing the crowd fundings all over the world.
- Facebook is also used to transfer the files from one user to another user using the messenger.
- If you want to watch the post or video and at present your busy then by using the save post or save video options, we can see those posts later when we are free.
- You can also keep the personal copy of the data that you shared on Facebook. By downloading it from your account. The process is goto settings and Select general and then select the download a copy of Facebook data option in the bottom.
- While watching the news feed, you can filter the feeds and you can also watch your favorite persons posts first. By using the preferences.
- You can also book the cab in Uber using the Facebook account.
- In Facebook, you can store the photos in your account and you can divide those photos as albums.
- Facebook helps you to remember the events and your special posts that happened same day in past years.
These are some of the features which are provided for every Facebook user.
This article covers the basic aspects of Facebook features with highlights that acts as a guide for beginners.