Huawei Honor Play Pad 2 LTE: Price, Release Date, Specifications and More
Huawei Honor Play Pad 2 has been released in May 2017 by Huawei, a Chinese telecommunications giant. It is in the business of manufacturing mobile phones since 1997. This company also makes Android smartphones and Tablets. It is the most popular and one of the biggest smartphone manufacturers from China.
HighLights of Huawei Honor Play Pad 2:
- Huawei Honor Play Pad 2 has a wide 9.6-inches display for better visual experience.
- The display with a resolution of 800 pixels by 1280 pixels gives good picture quality.
- It has a 5-megapixel primary camera and 2-megapixel front camera.
- Huawei Honor Play Pad 2 has dual SIM mechanism with nano sim slots.
- It is powered by 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor.
- Powered by latest version Android 7.0 Nougat OS.
- 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage.
- Internal storage can be expanded to 128GB.
- Voice calling support on 4G LTE network.
- Weighs 460.00grams with dimensions 229.80×159.80×7.95.
- Available in Gold and Grey colors.
- Huawei Honor Play Pad 2 has a huge 4800mAh non-removable battery.
- Available at INR 10,000, INR 12,000 and INR 14,000 for different variants in the Chinese market.
Features of Huawei Honor Play Pad 2:
Huawei Honor Play Pad 2 has 9.6-inches of screen size. It has 5-megapixel primary camera and the front camera is about 2-megapixel. The device is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor. The internal storage can be expanded to 128GB.
Design and Display:
The tablet comes with a 9.60-inch display with a resolution of 800 pixels by 1280 pixels. Gold and Grey colors of this Huawei Honor Play Pad 2 are available. The weight of the device is 460.00grams and have the dimensions as 229.80×159.80×7.95.
Cpu and Memory:
It uses quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor. It uses RAM of 2GB.It has an internal storage of 16GB.This model is comprised of expandable storage type microSD of 128 GB.
SIM and OS:
This model is powered by Android 7.0 operating system which is customized by EMUI 5.1.When the SIM to be inserted is considered, Nano-SIM type is prioritized and utilized. It allows 3G and 4G/LTE services and supports 4G in India up to the bandwidth of 40. Among GSM and CDMA, it supports GSM(Global System for Mobile Communications)that describes the protocols for the 2G network used by the mobile phones.
Connectivity and Sensors:
It supports Wi-Fi standards of 802.11 b/g/n. Huawei is equipped with GPS(Global Positioning System) and Bluetooth. It has no wireless communication technology that is NFC(Near Field Communication) and no emission of infrared radiation. There is mobile-to-mobile communication facility, carried by USB OTG. Headphones are of length 3.5mm and it has no FM. It has no compass or magnetometer, gyroscope, barometer and temperature sensor. While as, it is designed with Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor
Battery and Other Features:
The battery has a capacity of 4800mAh and it is not a removable battery. This device is featured with dual SIM mechanism. This play pad 2 runs on Android 7.0 Nougat OS. The tablets also offer Voice calling support on 4G LTE network.
Huawei is a modernization of the China’s underdeveloped telecommunication infrastructure. This device is highly featured and employs efficient strategies for the improving telecommunication.