iDrive Backup is one stop solution to protect all your files that are located in your PCs, Macs, iPhones, IPads, Android devices and Facebook pictures into a single cloud account. You can get this at affordable pricing starting at $5 a month which is a highly secure online backup solution. It also helps in your small business to secure all enterprise data located on your business computers, servers, Exchange, SQL, NAS and mobile devices. A small business uses multiple computers and they need security to all their enterprise data, here comes the best online backup solution that helps you backup data online and restores when needed. In the case of multiple computers, iDrive helps in creating different folders to backup to your single cloud account and prevent data overlapping.
iDrive Backup Features:
IDrive provides many features for Personal and enterprise that makes the user feel that it’s worthy to buy the products at the lowest price guaranteed. So let us discuss the features of iDrive
- Multiple device back-ups as it gives the user to backup unlimited PCs, Macs, iPads and Android devices into a single account. It also has the facility to backup data from mapped drives.
- IDrive Express allows quick backup and retrieval of data up to 3TB in less than a week via physical storage shipment ensuring no bandwidth usage.
- Hybrid Backup with IDrive One. Is a secure local storage platform for all your important files with speedy backups and restores. It is a perfect complement to your cloud backup.
- Manage Computers that are also far away with the help of IDrive web console that helps you manage backup, restore, application settings and much more which are handy.
- Security and Privacy are the main factors during transferring the data, as IDrive uses 256-bit AES encryption using a user-defined key that is not stored anywhere on the servers.
- Online File Sync lets you sync all your files and folders in real time across all the devices that you link using IDrive.
- Fast-Fast increments and compressed backups will make your network bandwidth easy by transferring the modified portions of the file.
- Real Time Backup automatically recognizes the modified parts of the files and backup them in real time.
- Share Anything e., you can share your files/folders via Facebook and twitter.
- Go Mobile lets you access files backed up in PCs and Macs or synced from connected devices; Also protect your mobile data with our Android and IOS apps.
- Facebook backup allows you to backup facebook photos and videos uploaded by you or tagged by your friends.
- Instagram backup lets you backup all photos and videos you share using Instagram. A single IDrive account can secure files from any number of Instagram accounts.
- Many more facilities like Retrieve data, True Archiving, Stay Informed, Drive rewind, and IDrive Smart docs.
Steps to Backup from Mobile iPhone or Android:
To backup the data from mobile iPhone or Android devices which are easy and can be done in 4 steps as follows. Lets us look at the following steps
- Launch the app: one need to launch the android or ios that are available in their respective play store or iTunes. And be done on many devices like PCs, IPhone, IPads, Macs, Android devices. You just need to Sign up for the IDrive and look for the backup Screen
- Backup Screen: It navigates you to the screen such that you select a specific files/folder that you want to backup and restore when necessary.
- Do One touch backup i. You just one step away to complete the backup by pressing the backup button on the screen. By this, you can get all your files secure with just one click.
- Mobile backup complete such that all your files are to store in the cloud account. So that you can restore when you have lost data by any means. And you all set with securing and protecting data with this IDrive account. Leave your data at secure in one cloud account and never worry.
Also Read: ABBYY FineReader Pro for Mac free download
Steps to Backup from remote computers:
From iDrive Backup, you can manage data backups, restore, application settings e.t.c. This can be done on your far away computers via web-based console that is dashboard of IDrive
With the help of web-based console you can,
- Manage – Create new accounts and data backup on remote computers
- View – You can view information on each user storage utilization and recent backups performed by them and results.
- Make changes – You can remotely backup the modified files with just a button click.
- Remotely install the application – It helps you to remotely upgrade to latest version of IDrive on a far away computer.
- Reports – Admin can generate various reports like Device Status Reports, User Backup Reports, and Backup Activity Reports.
System Requirements for iDrive Backup:
For effective functioning and utilization of iDrive Backup, the following are the system requirements for different operating systems.
- iOS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Android: Version 2.1 and later.
- Windows Phone: Windows Phone 8 and later versions.