If you are looking for a free cloud backup to copy or save files from your server or device then you are at the right place. Go through the following article and enjoy free cloud backup at the end. If you are not familiar with this term then let’s know some basics. The term cloud backup refers to saving a copy of files to an offsite server maintained by a third party. This will reduce the workload of tech staff to take backup of the files.
Usually, there will be a software on these cloud servers that will run, collect, encrypt and save the backup. Once after the process finishes the software will then transfer the backup data on the cloud server. The transfer will depend upon the level of service you purchase from the service provider.
Why and who should go for a cloud backup?
Backup refers to copying or saving the data. In case of any damage or corruption of files, the backup will come to your rescue. Recently one of my sites got hacked and by God’s grace, I had taken a backup of that site earlier. Now everything is fine and back to normal. If the size of files that has to be taken as a backup is less then you can store those files in a storage device. In case of large data then storage problem arises. This is where cloud backup comes to help. You can save large files that are some GB’s or Tb’s in number.
Why IDrive Cloud Backup?
There are several Companies that provide backup service to cloud servers. If you are planning to backup Pc, Android files etc to cloud servers then Idrive is the best because of the following features
- Idrive cloud backup services support Multi-device backup which let you store backup data of different devices in a single account.
- Fast, Compressed and quick backup and retrieval process via physical storage shipment of your data up to 3 Tb less than a week.
- Idrive snapshots will give historical view of your data to perform point-in-time recovery thus protecting you against various threats
- Security and Privacy are of major concern for the data of any individual. Idrive will transfer and store your files with 256-bit AES encryption using a user-defined key that is not stored anywhere on their servers.
- Backup and share social media files like photos and videos from your social profiles on Facebook and Instagram.
- The real-time backup feature of Idrive will automatically take a backup of files that are modified recently. You can access and restore those files from your desktop with the help of any browser.
- No file is deleted from your IDrive account until you manually delete one. You will get timely reports regarding backup status and activity.
- The new IDrive backtrack software will restore all your files at once that is taken as a backup earlier.
Also Read about: Pdf to word converter app
Cloud backup Price:
Here is s snap of the IDrive cloud backup pricing.
From the snap, we can say that IDrive is charging a $26.6 as cloud backup price per TB. This is a limited period offer. You can call the customer support number given above and verify the pricing of the plans before you buy. You can even chat with their customer support on their official website.
Wait! don’t leave without getting your free cloud backup account:
IDrive is providing a free cloud backup up to 5gb. You can backup and retrieve your files online without any fear of losing them.
>>>> Claim your Free IDrive account here <<<<<<
If you got a large business entity running then you should go for IDrive cloud backup service. Let us know about your experience with Idrive in the comment section below.