Karbonn K9 Kavach: Price, Release Date, Specifications, and More
This article is about Karbonn K9 Kavach smartphone which is a recent release from Indian Telecommunication device manufacturer giant Karbonn. The world is running behind just one word called as technology. Technology can be of different types and in that, we can see how the mobile phones have taken the aura. In olden days the mobile phone was just one of the necessities but now it has become a necessity as well as fashion. These days as we can see there is no one who would prefer a normal phone so each and every one of any age group, just need a smartphone.
As the world has grown too, no one has time to go to a particular place and do some work so the phone contributes a big part to this task. There are hundreds of applications which help us in different ways like buying different products, paying online and then we stay back in our houses and do all the work. So, do you think the information is safe in such online transactions?
So, if you want a cell phone which can handle your online transactions in a safer manner. Yes, very recently we have a phone launched in India which can do these tasks in a safer manner.
The phone which I am talking about is the Karbonn K9 Kavach. This phone was released on 4 July 2017 into Indian Market which consists of different types of inbuilt applications. So, let’s talk about this phone.
Highlights of Karbonn K9 Kavach:
- 1.25GHz Quad Core Processor
- 1 GB RAM With 8 GB ROM
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 5.0 Inch HD Touchscreen Display
- 5 MP Rear Camera With LED Flash
- 5 MP Front Camera
- 2300 mAh
- Dual SIM with support of 4G
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, FM Radio
Karbonn K9 Kavach specs and features:
Display and Design:
- The Karbonn phone comes with the most elegant view. It is same as most of the normal smartphone designs. The Karbonn K9 Kavach has curved edges and has a 3.5 mm headset port on the top of the phone.
- The charging slot is at the bottom, the volume and the lock at the right side of the phone.
- The phone has a fingerprint sensor which is located at the back top center for the convenience of the people.
- On the front, it is a 5.20-inch screen with 720×1280 pixels with 294 PPI.
- The Karbonn K9 Kavach comes with 1.25 GHz quad-core processor.
- The phone has a RAM of 1 GB. On the other side, the phone has an internal storage of 8 GB and an expandable memory up to 32 GB using micro SD.
SIM & OS:
- The Karbonn K9 Kavach is a dual SIM which supports 4G network.
- The phone comes with the Android 7.0 as the operating system.
Connectivity and Sensors:
- Karbonn K9 Kavach supports 3G, 4G, and 4 G VoLTE since it is one of the essential things now a day in the smartphone. It has Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n connectivity.
- It possesses Bluetooth, USB, and GPS. The sensors which are included in this smartphone are a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Fingerprint, ambient light sensor.
Also read: NEW CorelDraw graphics suite 2017 download
- One of the other features is the camera. As other phones, even this phone comes with the front and rear camera. The camera comes with 5 MP both rear and front with the resolution of 2592 x 1944 pixels.
- It has the features like beautification with zoom and flash.The front does not possess the flash.
Battery and other Features:
- The battery of this phone is 2300 mAh non-removable battery which can come up to 300 hours on standby and when used can cover 10 hours. The phone is designed in a very comfortable way with 146x75x9.6 mm dimensions of weigh 161.3 grams.
- The next thing which we can talk about is the color of the phone. There are different colors like Black, Champagne, and Coffee. It has the most pleasant look in that color.
- The main specialty of this phone is it concentrates on the UPI payments integration. The phone has a preloaded BHIM app which is there to optimize the user experience and app performance on the K9 Kavach 4G smartphone.
- There are other integrations at OS levels like e-KYC and Adhar authentication, Digilocker for saving the information and e-Gov service access, which has an ability to perform person-to-person transactions safely from the user’s phone book and messenger apps.
All government related sectors can use these phones for their official purpose and also people who have a lot of online transactions to perform in their day to day life. This phone has a good scope, where people do not use the phone for other purposes like social networks, messaging, etc.., The phone comes with an affordable price of Rs. 5290.