FB Launch new Facebook page for guiding your kids on social media
Facebook has launched a new Facebook page for kids. It’s a known fact that ‘Facebook’ has become a part and parcel of everyone’s life. It plays a pivotal role among other social networks. It is an American social networking service in California. The Facebook was launched in 2004, by Mark Zuckerberg, with his friends Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes. If we meet someone, we feel that the fellow seems to be a familiar face to us but now we all have Facebook faces. It has more pros and cons. In spite of that, Facebook fascinated the people fabulously.
- Creating a profile is an easy process, and easy to use. It’s absolutely free and all you need is the internet and a device that has the internet facility.
- Facebook surpasses all physical borders, and it allows all the people including kids unite with far away friends and family.
- People can interact with others who share similar interests and ideas across the universe. They can be in groups and maintain fan pages.
- Facebook lets people keep in touch with friends and create new ones. When it is used in a right way, it can boost a child’s confidence and they get rid of the feeling of ‘being isolated ‘. Even kids who are shy or introverts can socialize more easily through Facebook.
- Children and teens make use of Facebook to chat about academic work and share ideas about their assignments.
- Privacy is a chief anxiety for Facebook users, and it’s important to understand the privacy settings. Hackers can get access easily and exploit personal information.
- Facebook users can post disgusting or improper content, which is seen by everyone
- ‘Cyberbullying’ is a problem relating to Facebook. Even many kids have commit suicide after being a torment on social networks.
- Fake Facebook accounts are more in number; your child can become victim to taint information on FB.
- Addictive games are available more on FB.
- If you upload an image on Facebook, it will become public and anybody can download and mistreat the image.
- People and kids get addict to online interaction. So they become isolated and it blocks their social development too.
- If someone posts offensive information on FB, it remains there. When the person’s identity reveal, then his future will be at stake.
Parents can monitor their children now
Facebook has launched a new Facebook page for kids for a guidance in social media. FB now exposes the ‘parental portal’. It is a social media resource page exclusively for parents. Its goal is to encourage the conversations between parents and their children about remaining safe online. It focuses on keeping someone’s information very safe. It provides tips to children to have the best experience with FB.
Also read: Apple set to launch new unit in Bengaluru
‘Resources page’ acts as a guide to parents and supplies number of suggestions to have a fruitful conversation with their children about online safety. The parents will be connected with the online safety experts around the world who recommend resources for parents. Those are not just texts. Facebook has uploaded a number of videos for the parents which are available in 55 languages. These resources ensure your children’s safety.
Parents don’t have to be panicky when their children use FB it has become a safe place for your kids to spend their leisure. The kids can learn some useful stuff by using this social platform.