Moto E4 Plus: Price, Release Date, Specifications, and More
This article is about Moto E4 Plus.
So, people what are you thinking?? Are you thinking of buying a new phone? Waiting for a phone with all latest features, a good service provider and at an affordable price!!
So, have you heard of a company called Motorola popularly now known as MOTO. It is one of the biggest brands in these cellular technologies which had come up with some of the great ideas in the mid 20’s. Now, it has again come up with one of the best phones in the market i.e. The Moto E4 Plus.
This phone has come up with the latest technologies and colors. This phone has just released into the Indian market recently. These phones are available on E- Commerce website i.e. Flipkart on every Wednesday till now. So, people who need to buy can check this website so to get the phone.
So, here are the features of this phone.
Highlights of Moto E4 Plus Max:
- 1.3GHz Quad-Core Processor
- 5000 mAh
- 3 GB RAM With 32 GB ROM
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- 5.50 Inch HD Touchscreen Display
- 13 MP Rear Camera With LED Flash
- 5 MP Front Camera
- Dual SIM with support of 4G
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Available in Flipkart
Moto E4 Plus specs and features:
Display and Design:
- The phone for the first time in Moto history has come with the metallic body structure which made it cheesier in look.
- The Moto E4 Plus has curved edges and has a 3.5 mm headset port on the top of the phone.
- The volume and the lock buttons are on to the right edge where as a charger to the bottom of the phone. The home with the finger print sensor is located at the front of the phone.
- On the front, it is a 5.50-inch screen with 720×1280 pixels with 267 PPI. It comes with the multi-touch facility.
- Moto E4 Plus comes with 1.3 GHz Quad-core processor.
- The chipset is from MediaTek MTK673 Snapdragon 427.
- The phone has 3 GB RAM.
- On the other side, the phone has an internal storage of 32 GB and an expandable memory up to 128 GB using micro SD.
SIM & OS:
- The Moto E4 Plus is a dual Nano-SIM’s which supports 4G network.
- The phone comes with the Android 7.1.1 as the operating system.
Connectivity and Sensors:
- Moto E4 Plus supports 3G, 4G, and 4 G VoLTE. Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n connectivity is available to this phone.
- The phone consists of Bluetooth, USB, and GPS. Compass/Magnetometer sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Fingerprint, and ambient light sensor are the different sensors which in this phone.
- The camera of this phone comes with 13 MP with autofocus and a LED Flash.
- The front camera has 5 MP which is provided with most of the providers.
- Other features which are available are zoom, auto focus, face detection, HDR, panorama and some beautification features. The front does not possess the flash. These features of camera are like most other cell phones which are not less but good when compared with some other phones.
Battery and Other Features:
- The battery of this phone is big enough for all users especially for people who have a lot of phones to attend. The battery of this phone is 5000 mAh non-removable lithium battery.
- The phone is designed in a very comfortable way with 155×77.5×9.55 mm dimensions of weight 181 grams. With these dimensions and the weight of cell, it is better when you want big size with less weight.
- The most interesting thing which people see is again the color of the phone. So, the phone comes in two shades. The colors which are most preferred are Iron Grey and the Fine Gold. These two colors have changed the whole appearance of the phone which made it more elegant.
- The phone comes with a metal body case with the logo of moto at the back. The phone has made its entry with these features.
The Moto E4 Plus has a good scope since it comes with the good features at a very good price i.e. just Rs.9, 999. These days with all such features it is a good choice to make.