Are you unable to mute camera sounds while capturing images in Asus Zenfone2 ? here’s a solution for you. If you are taking snaps of some important documents or on a mission to expose something then you have to go unnoticed while doing so. If you are unable to turn off the camera sounds option in your mobile. There may be a case that your mobile phone is not responding. A bug in the recent firmware update might also cause this issue or an app that interfere with others might be the reason. You won’t be able to mute camera sounds like shutter etc when this happen. In this scenario simply follow these steps inorder to fix the issue
Solved ! Unable to mute camera sounds while capturing images :
Follow this simple step by step guide in order to mute camera sounds when the camera sounds option won’t work on your mobile.
- Perform a Boost : Inorder to perform a quick boost, slide down the screen from upper area to access Quick settings and then tap Boost.
- Uninstall apps that are not being used from long time.
- Clear cache of apps that are malicious. You can do this by going to settings > Apps > Preferred App ( Malicious App) > Clear Cache.
- If you can’t find which one is malicious then simply clear cache of all apps and launch playstore again.
- Check whether apps are updated or not. If it is not updated then update them all and Reboot your mobile.
- Update your mobile software to latest version. You can do this by simply going through Settings > About > System update > Check Update.
- Access safe mode by long pressing power key > Tap and hold Power off > Tap ok. If your phone works well in safe mode then it may be an issue with a third party app. There might be an app malfunction. So delete the recently installed app and try muting the camera sounds again.
Usually apps that access camera might malfunction at times. First check for those apps that access camera and try uninstalling them. Hope the above mentioned steps might have fixed the issue. Comment down your queries below we will get back to you ASAP.