It’s a great news for Nokia lovers who had been disappointed with the close down of Nokia phones manufacturing division that gone for sale in 2014. Microsoft acquired Nokia Mobile unit for 7.2 billion dollars at that time. It struggled with small basic models of Nokia incorporated by Microsoft but was unable to catch or retain the current market. Now the Nokia is all set to release its first smartphone as a come back in the year 2017.
Nokia D1C is the stepping benchmark for Nokia smartphone to be incorporated in 2017. The Nokia D1C is equipped with amazing features at an affordable price and will be soon released in two variant of respective 2 GB and 3 GB RAM capacity variant model. The features of Nokia D1C are listed below,
Highlights of Nokia D1C Specs:
- 5.5 – inch Full HD resolution Display (1080×1920 pixels)
- Installed with Android 7.0 Nougat
- 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon Octa-Core 430 SoC processor
- 2GB (or) 3 GBRAM with 32GB internal storage
- Expandable memory via micro SD card
- 13MP primary camera with PDAF and Dual LED flash
- 8MP secondary camera with fixed focus
- Powered with 3000 mAh Li-Io battery.
- 2 GB RAM model priced Rs 9,999/- (approx)
- 3 GB RAM model priced Rs 12,999/- (approx)
- Official availability of announcement may be given in Feb 2017.
Nokia D1C features:
Nokia D1C is bagged with a big 3000 mAh battery that lasts long with multi-feature tasks in the latest version of Android 7.0 i.e. Nougat. As there are two variants in Nokia D1C model with respect to its RAM embedded capacity of 2 GB and 3 GB, rest of the features and specifications are similar to each other. The prices of these two variants differ with cost but yet are most effective under budget with amazing features.
Note: As this phone is yet to be released officially, the specs mentioned in this article may slightly vary till the official confirmation.