If you are new to xiaomi family then you will come across the option Second space in your device settings. We can define it as creating a separate space on your phone. Using this option is just like 2 in 1 experience for user. You can find this option in latest Mi devices like Redmi 3s, Redmi 3s prime, Redmi note 3, Redmi note 4 etc. If you don’t know what is Second space and how to use it then this article is for you. I am using second space in my redmi 3s prime and will guide you in creating and using it effectively on your device.
how to use second space in Redmi 3s prime:
In order to use this option on your device first you have to create one on your device. Follow these simple steps to create it
- Go to Settings > Second space
- On the bottom of the screen click on TURN ON SECOND SPACE
- Now wait for a minute a second user interface will be created on your device
- The second one will be a replica of your phone. You will find a switch icon on the top of notification bar where the network is present.
- In case if you want to revert to the first one then simply click on the switch option on your screen. You can also find the option Go to first space by scrolling your finger from the top.
Also Read: How to cast screen from mobile to Pc
how to delete second space in MIUI 8 in Redmi 3s prime:
In order to delete second one on your device simply follow these steps
- Go to settings > Second space
- There will be a small delete icon on the top right of your screen. Click on it.
- After that you will have to enter your MIUI password and enter the captcha and click on OK
- The second one will be deleted now.
You can install apps, create notes etc. You can do whatever you want as if you have done earlier. This is how you can use two mobiles in a single phone using the second space option. If you got any queries related to this topic do comment below in the comment section. We are happy to help you.