Most of us get shocked if we know that many applications on our PC are sending private data over the internet. A firewall helps you to monitor your privacy and security that happens over the network and detects them as suspicious activities. GlassWire provides users with a powerful firewall and brings your computer to a new level of protection. It also brings total security over the network and also gives clarity of what has happened at any time.
GlassWire Firewall not only keeps you track of what is happening to your computer but also alerts you when a suspicious activity is detected. By this, user has the facility to block that activity using GlassWire built-in firewall management tool. GlassWire visualizes all your activities on an easy to understand graph. Click anywhere on the graph to see what applications and hosts are accessing your computer. Glasswire automatically resolves the hostname, so it is easy to see who or with whom your computer is communicating with over the internet.
To see what applications have accessed your Internet just by looking at the Firewall Tab you can block any applications which are suspicious, violating privacy or wasting your bandwidth. GlassWire uses built in Windows drivers so that no instability is introduced into your computer by any third party firewall drivers. Just download GlassWire Firewall to protect your computer and add total privacy to it.
Features of GlassWire Firewall:
Glasswire offers more than 15 features that are very helpful and essential to the user. So let’s look at some of the features below:
- Visual Network Monitoring is simple to use interface to view all the past and present activity on a graph. You can see which applications are using the bandwidth and also the hosts to which our applications are communicating with.
- Internet Security as GlassWire Firewall adds extra internet security to your computer by visualizing the past and present network data. It also has a toolbox of network security checks like system file change detection, device list change detection, app info change detection, and ARP spoofing monitor.
- Network Time Machine uses sliders to go back and analyses past network activity on the graph. You can also check bandwidth usage according to day, week and month with resolved host.
- Discrete Alerts are designed in such a way to overcome constant popups showing Network changes. So GlassWire has resolved it and given its users to set to snooze alerts for a time period of 24 hours so that you do not get disrupted all the time.
- Bandwidth Usage Monitor lets you to easily monitor bandwidth usage daily, weekly or monthly. You can see what apps, hosts and traffic are using the most bandwidth.
- Remote Server Monitoring lets you to monitor servers over your local computer and analyze network activity. You can view security alerts, new app network activity and much more.
- Ask to Connect feature brings to your notice whether to accept or deny any application before it starts to run.
- Lock down Mode lets you to block all network connections while you are away so that it makes you feel secure.
- Mini Graph lets you keep your GlassWire graph on your desktop without opening the application all the time.
- Many other features like New Skins, Longer Graph History, Multiple servers monitoring, who is on your Wi-Fi and Webcam & mic detection also increase the efficiency and importance of GlassWire Firewall.
Benefits of GlassWire full version:
Obviously Full version has extra benefits than a free version. And GlassWire Firewall also gives you three levels of Full Version 1) Basic 2) Pro and 3) Elite. Based on the version you choose the following features change and for detailed difference between these 3 versions click here.
- You can use GlassWire Firewall for 1PC, 3PC or up to 10 PC’s.
- Verify History of 6 months, 1 year or even Unlimited History.
- Get access to 3, 10 or unlimited remote connections according to your plan.
System Requirements for GlassWire Firewall:
To get going with GlassWire Firewall you require the following minimum system requirements:
- GlassWire Firewall is compatible with different OS like Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Celeron 2 GHz is minimum processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM or higher
- Graphics: Any kind of Graphics either dedicated or inbuilt
- Storage: 100 MB available space is sufficient