The battery life has become a concern with tremendous growth in cellular technology has been witnessed by past recent year such as 2G, 3G, 4G, smart phones with touch screens, smart watches and many more that has been exponentially increasing with time. But the batteries required to power up this smart gadgets are been implicated to grow less with more time.
So the battery plays a vital role to give an awesome feature for android users for long term standby by and processing tasks. Most of the smart phone uses Lithium batteries that might be Lithium polymer or Lithium Ion. The smart phone screen and apps consume much power from batteries and in this article, we have discussed few tips to boost up your battery life and to reduce the drain out battery power.
These days smartphone are been manufactures to be light in weight and thin in size. The most challenging task is to provide more charging capacity of battery with less size. The battery occupies the largest space in a smart phone to power up the gadget. As being a smart phone users, we cannot start our own research on batteries to increase their capability but we could follow some easy tips to keep it from early draining out.
First thing to be considered in this regard is, most of the smart phone batteries has low voltage issues that means it’s always preferable to keep the battery power from 25% to 95% without full charging or discharging it that give more working life for itself.
1. Choose appropriate Display screen color: Many ALMOND display screen laminate light for bright pixels which consumes more battery power where as less illumination is observed for dark pixels in turns results in less power consumption of battery power.
2. Seldom use of vibration alerts: Its always preferable to use notifications will no vibration mode or alert in order to reduce the power drain of battery. Many might like the buzz sound from vibrations but its not a unique way to have alert notifications, its just consumes or exhausts your battery power.
3. Avoid multitasking for long time: The processor operational and computation speed of an android smartphone or any gadget is directly proportional to draining out of battery power. The more time processor performs multi tasks, the more power is consumed. So its always suggested to limit multi tasking of your smart phone devices to saver battery power.
4. Manual vs Auto updates: Its better to always be aware of software updates done in you android mobile. So preferable solution is to stick for manual updates than auto updates the save battery from draining out.
Also Read : World Wi-Fi Day
5. Avoid Mobile addiction: It sounds something strange but the main reason concerning your battery drain out is to be addicted to your phone usage beyond limits with respect to time. As phone display is the major source of power consumption, the more the android mobile is awake, the more it consumes power.
6. Mobile network: Mobile network always plays a major role in smart phone battery power consumption, based on the bandwidth allocation. The phone is always on and in continuous process of searching nearby network. If the bandwidth availability is good, the power consumption is less during standby mode of mobile.
7. Prefer battery save mode settings: Battery save mode is more preferred in standby state of mobile to reduce battery power consumption.
8. Auto schedule time on/off: Your smart phone need not to be always connected to network or internet. Use only when required for long lasting battery life.
9. Use genuine batteries from authenticated manufacturer: Usage of genuine/ original batteries from authenticated manufacturers is always suggested so as to avoid any damage to smart phone or any health hazards. It also make sure to give good promising results for power back up ratings.
10. Use on of the best battery saver app: Better use one of the battery saver app to avoid battery drain out and extend the battery life.
There are many more things/ safety precaution for healthy battery life. We appreciate your suggestions for more of it.