Total VPN- A Complete Overview
This article is all about a complete review on Total VPN and its features. The Internet has become a fascinating place. Information is passed on a click, communication has become easier, transactions are being done and received across the globe within seconds but this just one side of the coin. There involves eavesdropping of the communication, gathering user’s private information and hacking bank accounts remains the other side of the coin. Plenty of people unknowingly become victims of cyber-crime as it increases day by day. People can’t stop using the internet for the same reason but what they can do is, carry out their tasks securely. Virtual Private Network makes it possible for accessing the Internet with discretion. One of the best being TotalVPN.
Features of Total VPN
- Allows to access blocked websites: Some of the countries block few websites and TotalVPN can be that one solution for a person who keeps on traveling and needs to access blocked websites in other places. Connect to over 30 countries by subscribing to premium feature.
- Easy download: Download the application hassle free without any registration fees and save yourself from the complex installation process. Its user-friendly interface is easy to adapt and much easier to use.
- Secure and fast: TotalVPN provides secure and fast access to the websites. Make online payments and communication secure from hackers. Enjoy your privacy without any concern as the connection is encrypted.
- Avoid tracking: Third party applications are not secure and are also known for keeping an online track of the internet users. TotalVPN efficiently hides the IP address as well as the location.
- Public Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi networks in an airport, shopping malls, coffee shops often are not safe and privacy can be compromised. TotalVPN effectively protects the user from all the problems.
- No Monitoring: It’s TotalVPN’s policy of zero monitoring and keeping no track of the user’s data, therefore privacy of an individual remains uncompromised and protected.
- No bandwidth caps: VPNs are generally known to slow down the connection by limiting the bandwidth, but not TotalVPN. It does not set any limits, that means faster speeds and no buffering of online audiovisuals.
- Almost 100% uptime: Works just fine whenever the PC is operational almost 99.99%. Industries or workplaces where the computer runs all the time TotalVPN doesn’t go out of order or makes any excuses!
- Range of devices: It supports all types of popular devices like IPhone, IPad, Mac OS, Windows OS, tablets as well as other devices which work on Android software.
- 24/7 ready to help: Render help from the courteous executives whenever you need through E-mail or online chat.
Protocols of Total VPN:
- Point-to-point tunneling protocol (PPTP), where enterprises can securely use public network by extending their own corporate network through private tunnels.
- OpenVPN, used by many VPN providers, it is highly configurable which makes it difficult to distinguish from traffic using standard HTTPS over SSL hence challenging to block.
- Cisco IPSec, provides full Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP) and Authentic Header (AH) support, keeping the data highly confidential and authentic.
- IKEv2, excellent while the user temporarily loses the internet connection because it re-establishes itself also for those who stay connected to Wi-Fi at the workplace and switch to mobile data while traveling.
Soon to come
- Layer 2 Transfer Protocol over IPSec (L2TP/IPSec).
- Secure Socket Transfer Protocol (SSTP).
TotalVPN’s servers are accessible in all the seven continents.
- North America: There are 21 places where the servers are located, Notable cities include in the United States include New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, Atalanta, Seattle, Sanjose and Toronto in Canada.
- Europe: 26 places host the servers of TotalVpn in Europe which include Dublin, Ireland; London, England; Vienna, Austria; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Bruges, Belgium; Keflavik, Iceland; Moscow, Russia; Stockholm, Sweden; Zurich, Switzerland; Milan, Italy; Warsaw, Poland; Frankfurt, Germany; Paris, France; Madrid, Spain; Bucharest, Romania and many more.
- Asia: Notable places like Singapore; Hong Kong, China; Tokyo, Japan; Tel Aviv, Israel, and Mumbai, India host the server of TotalVPN in Asia.
- Africa and South America: Johannesburg, South Africa; Buenos Aires, Argentina hosts the servers.
- Oceania: 3 places including Sydney, Australia hosts the servers of TotalVPN.
TotalVPN is supported over a large range of devices including IPhone, IPad, computers operating on MAC and Windows operating system, Cellphones and tablets running Android.
- Go to Total VPN website and click on get TotalVPN.
- Register yourself by entering your full name, email id and create a password and complete the registration by clicking on Get Total VPN.
- Click on FREE DOWNLOAD.
- Select the location on your computer where you want TotalVPN to be installed.
- Go to the location where you downloaded the setup file and run the setup.
- Click on Install when the setup wizard opens.
- Setup might take few minutes to install.
- Select the country’s server you want to connect and then click on Connect.
- It might take few minutes to connect.
- Select the type of network you are using to connect to the VPN.
TotalVPN provides free service at limited speed and connects the user one country without charging a penny, however, subscribing to Premium, with just $5.99, the user can connect to any one server located in around thirty countries of his/her choice and enjoy surfing the internet without speed limit and restrictions on data.
TotalVPN is cheap and its user-friendly interface allows anyone to use VPN with utter ease. The best part is you can get registered without any Credit Card, isn’t it amazing?