Today in this tutorial i am going to tell you how to transfer files from Pc to iPhone/iPad with itunes. If you are an apple user then you should know that you can’t simply plug in your device to Pc and transfer files. You need to get itunes which acts like a Pc suite to transfer files from laptop to iphone. If you are an existing customer of apple then you should have installed itunes by now. If you hasn’t got the itunes software ? you can get it from the link below
Click here >>> Itunes Download
You can enter your email and location in the download page inorder to receive newsletter and apple updates. If you don’t want you can simply hit the download button. Download and install the software. Once after successful installation here’s how you can transfer the files from pc to iPhone/iPad with itunes.
Also Read : Iphone 8 leaked specs,price and features
Transfer files from pc to iPhone/iPad with itunes :
If you have successfully installed itunes in your laptop or desktop. Simply open it and follow this step by step guide inorder to transfer files from pc to iphone.
- Open itunes
- Click file > Add file to library or Add folder to library > Select file or folder from Pc
- If you want to transfer a single file then hit add file to library. If you want to transfer multiple files then make sure the files are placed inside a folder. Once you click on add folder to library then entire folder will be imported to itunes.
- Now once the files are imported. Plugin your device and then wait for itunes to detect it.
- You can find your device below the library. Now there are two methods for the iphone transfer of the imported videos.
- You can directly drag the files from library on to device or click on sync option that is present on the bottom.
- That’s it the files will be transferred from Pc to iphone.
- You can find the files in the respective apps in your iphone or ipads.
Note : You will lose the files that you have synced earlier. In simple terms the files that are transfer earlier will get deleted. Inorder to overcome this drawback you have to sync all the files at a time. Don’t disconnect your device while the file transfer is in process. You can also take backup of files from iphone to itunes and save it.
There are other third party apps that can be used for iphone transfer. But itunes is the official software to transfer files from pc to iphone.If you have got any queries regarding iphone file transfer do let us know in the comment section below.