How to transfer money from Freecharge to Bank Account – vice versa
India’s number one online payment website and application is FREECHARGE. It allows its users to recharge mobile, pay the gas and electricity bills, metro, broadband, landline, and DTH payments online. This online wallet app helps users to pay online and offline to stores.
- The process of recharging is very instant and very easy.
- The markets best discount is provided by this.
- There are no hidden costs.
- The terms and conditions are simple.
- Most important thing is that it provides safety and security to users details and users payments.
- This app wallet holds the credited Cashback.
To Install Freecharge App follow These Steps:
- Select the Freecharge App From Play Store:
- Click on Install to proceed.
- You will get an Accept option, Click on it to process further and install the app.
- Once the installation is complete, click on open to exploring the App:
The following are the steps to register your number into Freecharge App
- When you open this App, you will have two options on the top named SIGN IN and REGISTER.
- As you don’t have an account so you must go to REGISTER (new users/ first log-in).
- After filling all details of name, mobile number, email id, create a password for encryption. Then Press SIGN UP to complete the registration.
- Once you are signed in, your account appears as shown below:
- As initially, you have not added any amount into the app, it will show current wallet amount as Rs.0.
- To add money to your wallet, you must click on + symbol just beside Rs.0 on right side of your account appears in above image.
- Doing so, the new page for adding amount appears as below:
- As shown in the above image you will get the name with what you register, and just below the name, you can see your email id (in above image email is the highlight with yellow box).
Adding Money Into Freecharge Account
Steps are as follows:
STEP 1: Click on add account (as marked with a white pen).
STEP 2: Next you have to press on Add or Withdraw option for adding or withdrawing amount into your Freecharge.
STEP 3: Enter the amount to wish to add to your online wallet and click Add Money.
STEP 4: To proceed next you have to put the cursor on Proceed To Pay with relevant banking details.
STEP 5: An OTP will be sent to the number with which your bank account is created, you have to enter approve it by pressing APPROVE option.
STEP 6: Amount of Rs.100 will be added into your Freecharge account (if you have done payment for Rs.100 otherwise it will add the amount what you have requested to add.
HOW TO TRANSFER MONEY FROM FREECHARGE TO BANK ACCOUNT
STEP 1: After you sign in, click on the Account option.
STEP 2: Press the My Account Details Button.
STEP 3: Click on the Balance you have in your Freecharge.
STEP 4: Tap the withdraw button and also choose the bank in which you want to transfer money.
STEP 5: At last click on the Withdraw.
Note: Though we can transfer freecharge amount into the bank account, we aren’t allowed to transfer the cashback (gained from freecharge) to the bank account.
But now the feature of transferring freecharge credit can also take place using the Master Card.
- You must signup on instamojo.
- And make a link to freecharge (pay via freecharge).
- Credit or cashback of freecharge will be added to instamojo and from this, you can transfer money to your bank.
By adding additional facility of transferring money to the bank account, this app developer aims to gather the millions of user for their website and application that’s why it is providing chat-n-pay to friends, family in less than 5 seconds. It is also providing the digital payments in less than 1 second.
And developers has published that in a day you can transfer a maximum of Rs.5000 and in a month you can transfer a maximum of Rs.25000.
The main interesting thing is that it doesn’t charge even a single Rs for transferring money to bank account.