If you don’t know how to turn off two step verification in Gmail and apple id then this tutorial is for you. Many people might have enabled two step verification in order to secure to their accounts online. But some of them feel it annoying as the system may ask a verification code whenever you try to log in. Then here’s how you can disable two step verification in Gmail and apple id.
How to turn off two step verification in Gmail:
In this section i will tell you how to disable two step verification in gmail. Follow this simple step by step guide in order to turn offf two step verification.
- Login to your google account and click on My account.
- Click on sign in & Security and select two step verification.
- Now scroll down you will find 2-Step verification option as shown in above image.
- Click on it. It will ask you to enter your password so that the system verify that it was you trying to log in.
- Once after successful log in you will be able to turn off two step verification in gmail by clicking on the turn off button as shown below
This is how you can disable two step verification in gmail. You can also turn it on whenever you want to by simply following the same procedure.
how to turn off two step verification for your apple id:
US and UK users who are using apple id can disable two step verification by simply following this procedure
- Login to your Apple ID
- Go to security section and click on edit.
- Now once you click on Edit you will be able to find trusted devices and more. There will be Turn off two step verification below.
- Now click on Turn off Two step verification. A pop up window will ask you whether you want to cancel or proceed to disable two step verification in apple ID.
Also Read: Painting apps for iPhone and android
That’s it. This is how to turn off two step verification for your apple id. If you got any doubts or queries do let us know in the comment section below. Thank you.