If you want to unblock someone on whatsapp whom you have previously blocked.Before knowing what happens when you unblock someone on whatsapp let’s know how to unblock first.
Unblock someone on Whatsapp :
First of all you have to know that if you are blocked by someone in whatsapp. There is no other way to send messages to the guy that has blocked you.Even though you try to send messages they won’t reach him. Apart from messages you won’t be able to see the person who has blocked you earlier on whatsapp. He will not be seen online as well as in your contact list. The messages,images etc will reach him once he unblocks you. If you want to unblock a blocked person here is how you can do it
- Open whatsapp
- Goto Menu > settings > Account > Privacy > Blocked contacts
- Tap and hold the contact’s name
- Select Unblock option that pop Ups
That’s it.You have unblocked a blocked person in your contacts. What if another person or a closed one has blocked you and is not willing to unblock. Here’s
how to unblock yourself on whatsapp new version
- Open whatsapp
- Goto settings > My account > Delete account
- Enter phone number and delete your account
- Uninstall whatsapp and install again by verifying your used phone number that’s it !
- You will see the person who blocked earlier without losing your account.
Now you have successfully unblock yourself from someone’s whatsapp account. This is how to unblock yourself on whatsapp without deleting account ! Now once after you unblock your self successfully here’s what happens when you unblock someone on whatsapp. The person will get to see you online, text you and will ask you why you had blocked him previously. If you face any problem while unblocking do let us know simply by commenting below.