Sony Launches Analog Wena wrist smart watch with NFC Support
Introduction to Wena wrist smart watch with NFC:
Sony launches Analog Wena wrist smart watch with NFC Support. It is one of the well-known companies in the world as a leading electronics manufacturing company. It is a Japanese Multinational Conglomerate Corporation with headquarter in Tokyo, Japan. Sony Corporation is the parent company of Sony Group that contains, gadgets, music, motion pictures and financial services. In Gadgets, Sony Corporation also releases smart watches and at present, it launched the latest Range of Wena Watch called Three hands Square from the series of Sony Wena Watches.
Sony Three Hands Square:
Sony Three Hands Square is the latest model from the series of Sony Wena Analog Watches which was launched last week in Japan. It has started the Wena smart wrist watch series in September 2015. This Wena series wrist watches are coming in Analog style. This Sony Three Hands Square is available in a Square Body and a Round Face which contains three size options like 18 mm, 20 mm and 22 mm. The Larger Three Hands Square Round Wena wrist watch is only available in the size of 22 mm.
The Sony Three Hands Square has a unique feature, the body is Analog but the strap is smart which uses LED for notifications, vibration alerts. It also includes the NFC chip which is helpful to perform the contactless and mobile payments. It is also available in the leather strap which doesn’t support the smart features like LED notifications but NFC chip is available in the body of the watch which we can use for mobile payments.
Actually, The Sony Three Hands Square is launched to target women. If you want to purchase the Sony Three Hands Square body and band separately, then the body and steel bands are released from next month for separate purchase. If you want to purchase the leather band, you need to wait until December of this year.
The price of the Sony Three Hands Square Body will start from US$93 approximately, The steel band price will be around US$300 and the leather band is priced around US$72, which is cheaper compare to both of them above.
You can buy Sony Wena smart watch online from Amazon
Features of Sony Wena wrist smart watch with NFC:
The Main feature of Sony Three Hands Square is, it has traditional look with smart features and it doesn’t seem like a smart watch.
- The wristbands are available in leather and steel. Such that we can buy both bands and use them according to our taste.
- The Sony Three Hands Square supports smart features which actually includes steel slim band and if you want to use leather band then it supports only one feature and it is contactless payment with the help of NFC chip.
- The steel band supports many features like seven colors LED for notifications.
- The Sony Three Hands Square supports accelerometer sensor which calculates the steps.
- The Sony Three Hands Square has the feature of vibration alerts which we can use like an alarm.
- Another feature of Sony Three Hands Square is the water resistant rating by IPx7.
- With a single charge, the battery will last for 7 days.
- The steel wristband is available in 2 colors. They are silver and black.
- The Three Hands Square is available in 3 sizes like 18 mm, 20 mm and 22 mm and the larger Wena wrist watch is only available in 22 mm.
- The diameter of the body of Sony Three Hands Square is 42 mm.
Benefits of Wena wrist smart watch with NFC compared to other Watches:
The Sony Three Hands Square has many benefits when compared to other Wena Watches.
• The main benefit of the Sony Three Hands Square is that it doesn’t look like a smart watch. But it is a Wena smart watch.
• Even it is a smart watch, The Sony Three Hands Square looks like a traditional Analog watch.
• The Sony Three Hands Square with the NFC chip helps to perform contactless and mobile payments.
• If you want to use a leather band instead of steel band for the same body of the watch. You can use the Three Hands Square.
Also Read about: Xiaomi Mi 7 launch date in India
But there is a bad news about the Sony Wena wrist smart watch with NFC lovers. It is only available in Japan at present. Hope in the upcoming months this Wena wrist smart watch with NFC will be available all over the world. If you are a Sony smart watch lover then you have to wait for few months.