How to create whatsapp group and join members if you are searching for this then your search ends here. Whatsapp is the top online mobile messaging platform. If you are not using whatsapp you can get it easily from play store. For this, you have to activate data pack on your mobile number.After activating data, login to play store and download Whatsapp messenger application. Once after successful download, you have to enter your mobile number in order to verify and start. Once after successful activation, all your mobile contacts will be seen in the Whatsapp application.
Now you have to look who is using Whatsapp in your contact and connect them. For this, you have to click on the icon with a phone and plus symbol. You can find all the contacts who are using whatsapp. Now click on and send messages to them. You have to send individually to eqch and every person. If you want to convey the same message to all then simply create a whatsapp group and then add all the members to whom you want to send the message. I will show you how to create a whatsapp group.
How to create whatsapp group:
Inorder to create a whatsapp group simply follow this step by step guide
- Login to Whatsapp application on your phone and got to chat screen
- On the top right corner click on the three dots that are shown on screen
- Now there will be an option to create NEW GROUP click on it
- Now you have to select at least one contact to add in the group in order to create a group. If Earlier in older versions of Whatsapp, you can simply name the group and add people
- After selecting a person you have to name the group and place an icon or image in the empty photo space
- Once after you name it you can add up to 256 members in your Whatsapp group and chat together.
If you don’t know how to add members to whatsapp group then read our article regarding How to add members to whatsapp using invite links and follow the simple procedure there. If you got any queries or issues regarding the creation of a whatsapp group do let us know in the comment section by simply commenting below. Thank you sharing is caring.