WhatsApp not working on Android – Fix it with TechUploads
Several Android users worldwide complain saying that they can’t connect to WhatsApp or WhatsApp not working on Android. For most of them, the problem is with the service itself and it can be easily rectified here. However, many a time, if WhatsApp is not down and you feel the problem is with your own phone. Here are some steps brought to you by TechUploads for fixing WhatsApp – one can try when they face any issue in connection.
WhatsApp not working on Android
There may be different reasons for no-responsitivity of WhatsApp. Some of the issues may be due to wifi connectivity, mobile data connections or others. Few are discussed as follow.
WhatsApp not working on wifi
- If you cannot get online even after trying all this, then you can go for this. Like if you are using Wi-Fi connection, first try toggling the connection on and off or you can also try enabling airplane mode and again disabling airplane mode or simply try restarting your mobile.
- Make sure that your phone doesn’t drop Wi-Fi connection whenever it goes to sleep. If so, you can go to settings, Wi-Fi, choose advanced from the options menu then ensure that you “keep Wi-Fi on during sleep” option as always.
WhatsApp not working on mobile data
- If you are using broadband, do check its service if it is down. And if you find your broadband service is not down then you can also try restarting your wireless router (downdetector.co.uk is a link where one can check for its broadband service connection status).
- If you are using mobile data then do check your mobile data connection in settings and also check if you are getting a proper signal.
- If you are able to use WhatsApp on Wi-Fi connection and not on Mobile data then check APN settings, whether it is configured to allow no web traffic also check once with your mobile operator.
Other related issues of WhatsApp
- If you are not able to connect to WhatsApp, this can be because of the poor internet connection. Check for other online services and try browsing other web pages on your smartphone.
- Also, check if you have restricted background data usage for WhatsApp in the data usage menu. Also, see that your APN settings for correct configuration.
- If you have an active internet connection and still WhatsApp isn’t working then try downloading the latest update for WhatsApp. On your Android phone do check updates in play store by tapping on the three lines at the top left and then choose my apps then check for updates.
Hope the WhatApps issue will sort out this problem on your Android. If still, the issue persists then please do comment for further discussion.