Do you want to enable or disable whatsapp push notification on your Android or Iphone? this guide is for you. With over 1 billion downloads,Whatsapp is the most used messaging app all over the world. Jan Koum and Brian Acton former employees of Yahoo has founded this App. After an initial success Mark Zuckerburg,CEO & Founder of Facebook had acquired it for $2.8 billion. If you are also an Whatsapp user then here’s how you can enable or disable whatsapp push notifications on your device.
How to Enable whatsapp push notification :
Enable or Disable Whatsapp push notification in Android :
If you are an Android user then here is how you can enable whatsapp push notification
- Goto Settings > Notifications & Status bar ( This option is available for Redmi users with MIUI 8,other mobile users can check for App NOTIFICATIONS option in their respective mobile).
- Now Goto App Notifications > Check for whatsapp > Show notifications > Here you can enable or disable whatsapp push notifications.
- You can also check priority and other settings here
You can also turn On or OFF lock screen notifications, Floating notifications etc.If hope other brands like samsung and motorola have got these options too. This is how you can enable or disable whatsapp push notification in Android.
Also Read : How to retrieve password from google account sign in
Enable or Disable Whatsapp push notification in Ios :
If you are an iphone user then here is how you can enable or disable whatsapp push notification
- Goto Whatsapp >Settings > Notifcations
- You can enable and disable whatsapp notifications by simply turning ON,OFF show notifications button.
- You can also set preferences for alert style,for whatsapp notifications sound check the sound option.If you turned it off there will be no sound for whatsapp notifications.
- If you want to show whatsapp push notification on lock screen then enable show lock screen option in the settings.
If you ever wonder why whatsapp notifications not showing up on your phone then check for the notification tab of whatsapp.In those settings you might have turned it off.Until then you might be receiving whatsapp messages unless you open the app.If you are using other brands that are not mentioned in our post then do leave us a comment here we will try to help you.