XIAOMI MI 7: Price, Release Date, Specifications, and More
This article is about Xiaomi Mi 7 and its features, highlights.
People, you know what? The world is going too fast that we are not able to catch it. Do you even believe that people started thinking about future and future technologies whereas we are still somewhere using normal technology or may be the fifty percent of what the future might be?
This can be explained as; we know that Xiaomi is one of the most selling brands with different models. It is releasing MI 6 but it has already given the features and the technologies which can be seen on the phone. This phone has many different technologies which can make the users more comfortable.
The phone is yet to be released as per some unofficial news it might get released in the month of October 2017 and the price is not given until now into the market.
Highlights of Xiaomi MI 7:
- Retina scanner
- 2.4GHz Quad-Core Processor
- 6 GB RAM With 16/32 GB ROM
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- Super fast wireless charging
- 5.7 Inch HD Touchscreen Display
- 21 MP Rear Camera With LED Flash
- 13 MP Front Camera
- 3500 mAh
- Single SIM slot with support for 4G
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, FM Radio
XIAOMI MI 7 specs and features:
Display and Design:
- One of the best-known features of this phone i.e. Xiaomi MI 7 is its appearance. People are so fascinated towards the design of this phone. It is the best looking phone till now in Xiaomi products.
- The phone has a 3.5 mm headset port on the top of the phone.
- The SIM tray is on the left edge of the phone. The charging slot is at the bottom, the volume and the lock at the right side of the phone.
- It has a fingerprint sensor which is at the front for the convenience of the people. On the front, it is a 5.7-inch screen with 2160×3840 pixels with 773 PPI. It comes with the multi-touch feature.
- The Xiaomi MI 7 comes with 2.4 GHz Quad-core processor (2.4 GHz dual core, Kyro +2 GHz, dual core, Kyro). The chipset is of one of the best companies Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 830. The graphical processing unit is of Adreno 505.
- The phones best thing is it has a RAM of 6 GB. On the other side, the phone has an internal storage of 16/32 GB. It is a phone which possesses 64-bit architecture.
SIM & OS:
- The Xiaomi MI 7 is a single SIM which supports 4G network. The phone comes with the Android 7.0 as the operating system.
Connectivity and Sensors:
- Coming to connectivity, Xiaomi MI 7 supports 3G, 4G, and 4 G VoLTE since it is one of the essential things now a day in the smartphone.
- It has Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n connectivity. It possesses Bluetooth, USB, and GPS. The sensors are a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Fingerprint, ambient light sensor and gyro meter.
- The phone really has the best camera in the present trend. People who really try to carry the big cameras can now use this phone for the best quality images and videos.
- The camera comes with 21 MP with autofocus and a LED Flash.
- The front camera has 13 MP, most other companies provide 13 MP so it is better than other who have an interest in selfies.
- It has the features like zoom, auto focus, face detection, HDR, panorama and some beautification features. The front does not possess the flash.
Battery and Other Features:
- The phone comes with the average battery i.e. not too high nor too less. The phone has a battery of 3500 mAh non-removable lithium polymer battery.
- The next thing which we can talk about is the color of the phone. There are different colors like Gray, Gold, and Silver.
- The most awaiting feature is the wireless charger and the retina scanner which is very advanced in the technology and people will be using them for the first time in India.
The phone really has all the good features i.e. the best processor so far with the best camera, the battery is also a considerable factor. The only drawback with this phone is it is one single SIM. So, people with two SIM’s may find it difficult other than that everything is good on the phone. According to specifications, the cost might be 30K.
*The release date, price and the features are unofficial and yet to be confirmed.