A lot of Redmi users have been complaining about Xiaomi Redmi heating problem ever since the release of the first model Redmi 1s in the market. People who have purchased the Redmi device raised a complaint regarding heating problems and several bugs that were present in the device.Various reasons have been stated for the heating of mobile. They can be given as follows
Reasons for Xiaomi Redmi heating problem:
- Talking, playing games or watching videos while the mobile is charging
- Using mobile data and Wi-Fi for a longer time
- Installing heavy apps that consume RAM and eat up the battery totally
- Media server Bug in older MIUI versions
- Using multiple chargers for charging the mobile phone
These are the 5 reasons that are responsible for the rise of Xiaomi Redmi heating problems. Here is how you can fix them
Solution for Xiaomi Redmi heating problem :
- Try to avoid talking to friends or playing games, watching videos while the mobile is charging. Every mobile heats up if we perform any task when it is in charging mode.
- If you are using mobile data or Wi-Fi and browsing the internet for a longer time then it may possibly cause heating issues in your Xiaomi smartphone.
- Installing apps that are heavy and consumes lot of RAM can also be one of the reasons that may cause the mobile to heat up. They may also eat up your battery and will result in the fast draining of the battery. If you have enabled Battery Indicator as the percentage, you can notice the fast draining. If you haven’t changed, here is how you can set that. Go to settings > Battery Performance >Power > Click on the gear settings icon on the top right > In the other settings you can find Battery Indicator and select Percentage.
- The older versions of MIUI got reported containing Media server Bug. You can overcome this bug by updating it to the latest version of MIUI 8. Check for the system updates you may get an update there. Else you can download it manually from here MIUI 8 ROM Download.
- If you are using a charger other than the one that came with your mobile then do stop using it. The adapter Watts of the charger varies with different brands. This may also be a reason for Xiaomi Redmi heating problem. So avoid using different chargers for your mobile. Use the one that came with your mobile.
Apart from that try to clear all the junk files and check for the health of mobile. You can also use third party apps like Greenify, CleanMaster and various other device cooling apps that help in clearing all the junk files and cools the device. If you got any issues do let us know in the comment sections below.